If you’re a homeowner, your home is likely your largest asset, and selling it is one of the most important decisions you will make in your lifetime.
Once you’ve made the decision to sell your home, you want to ensure that you’re selling your home for the best possible price in the shortest possible length of time…..without compromising your sanity!!!
There are many ways to prepare your home to help achieve a quicker sale for a higher price in today’s tough, aggressive real estate market. As a home seller, you owe it to yourself to learn how these important tips will give you the competitive edge to get your home sold fast and for the most amount of money. Some of the most effective tips are:
Do Your Homework!
- When determining the sale price, it sends a message to buyers about the price they need to be willing to pay for your home.
- As a seller, you want the sale price as close to the list price as possible. By setting the sale price too high, you risk not being taken seriously by buyers. By pricing too low, you could end up selling for much less than you were hoping for. It’s an art and a science all rolled into one!
- With my 25+ years of real estate experience, I am well versed in the pricing trends throughout Strathroy-Caradoc, and the greater London area, and I can assist by providing data about sales of homes in your neighbourhood, as well as complete market evaluation of you home, to ensure that it is fairly priced.
Understand Why You Are Selling Your Home
- Your motivation to sell is the determining factor as to how you will approach the process. It affects everything – from your asking price to how much time, money and effort you’re willing to invest to prepare your home for sale.
- If your goal is for a quick sale, the strategy would be different than if you want to maximize your profit.
- As your relator, I am dedicated to understanding your motivation to sell your home, and will work with you to develop an extensive marketing strategy to ensure that your home is sold for top dollar, in the quickest time period.
Be a Smart Seller
- Disclose everything
- Smart sellers are proactive in disclosing all known defects to their buyers in writing. This can reduce liability and prevent potential a law suit, which could be financially disastrous.
These are just a few of the 27 tips that are contained within the FREE special report I have prepared for home sellers to help them discover how to protect and capitalize on your most important investment, reduce stress, be in control of your situation, and make the most profit possible.
Order your FREE report today. To order, visit www.rontyler.ca, call or text me at 519.671.0776 or complete the contact form below to have copy of this FREE report sent to you.
Yours in Selling Awesome Homes,